Pork Chops in Creamy Black Pepper and Mushroom Sauce
- Recipe serves 4
- Preparation time 10 minutes
- Cooking time 30 minutes
- 15 ml Sunflower oil
- 4 Pork loin chops, fat removed
- 1 Onion, finely diced
- 250 g Button mushrooms, sliced
- 100 ml Sour cream
- 100 ml Water
- 1 sachet KNORR Black Pepper Sauce
- Preheat oven to 200°C.
- Heat half the oil over a medium heat and brown the chops on both sides then remove from the pan and place into an oven tray and bake for 10-15 minutes or until cooked through.
- Heat remaining oil in the same pan and fry the onions until soft then add the mushrooms and fry until tender.
- Add the sour cream and water to the pan and stir in the contents of the sachet of KNORR Black Pepper Sauce.
- Allow to simmer for 5 minutes stirring continously to thicken then set aside.
- Remove pork chops from the oven when done, serve with creamy mashed potato and spoon the sauce over the chops.